Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Pedro Almodovar's Bad Education

Disturbing. I'm surprised conservatives, Christian militants and the Catholic church didn't ban Bad Education. It's a very unpleasant potrayal of pedophilia and it's ramifications. It was a murder mystery and love story as well. i liked it. I adored Gael garcia Bernal's performance. After seeing him in The Motorcycle Diaries and then in this film,i think he's an amazing actor.
I've had to make time and force myself to sit down and relax. I've been seeing lots of films on DVD. House of Fury was pretty cool despite the cheesy acting by Twins-Charlene Choi and Gillian Chung. the script was laugh out loud funny. Fight choreography by Yuen Wo-Ping was brill. he's the same guy who did the action sequences for Crouching Tiger. What can i say.i know Stephen Fung is not cute but i've such a crush on him after thsi film!.
Another funny and oh-my-god i can't believe they said that film is Saved!. At first,i was repelled as it had teen star Mandy Moore. Now,i have to admit she can act. Great for an evening in with your dude.
I'm doing a locum,bit of a headache now. I rushed over after going to yet another wedding. An old colleague at Klang was getting married. Once i got there,sussed out the Klang table and was very happy to catch up with all my mates. Now,i have another wedding invite in 2 weeks and another invite for November. What is this wedding epidemic?.
Another mate is moving to Labuan next week. Hopefully,when i go to Sabah i can squeeze in a short trip!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»