Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

ON ROTATION

Current mood: busy
I think my playlist has gotten boring these past few weeks. I've been working more than sleeping. I've only finished three books halfway. Domo arigato gozaimas to Zachary for the books!.
My schedule looks like this:
monday: shift 2-9p.m
tuesday:deal with stupid lawyers/bank regarding my new home.
2-9p.m. shift with Lame ass dude,finish off Pain Questionairre for my pilot pain management study.
wednesday: 2-9 p.m. shift. Get stuck with a Heat Stroke case. beyond exhausted once i get home.
thursday:7-2 p.m. shift. CME today,will now have the honour of presenting a case report at a conference in one and a half weeks on...the Heat Stroke case i saw yesterday. An honour for "excellent management" according to my boss.Breathe in. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
thursday:still thursday. go Home. too tired to eat. Take a nap. Get up at 5 p.m. Say hi to gran and it's another 4 hours shift at work from 7p.m. to 11p.m.
Friday:7-2 p.m. shift. Short break before my next shift at 5p.m till 9 p.m. I've to settle the pain survey and also start the outline of the case report. I have the investigation results on hand.
Saturday and Sunday. Locums at Klinik Segara from 1p.m. till 6p.m. both days as my friend Soraya is in Ireland having her class reunion. The 20th!.
And that folks is one of my slightly relaxed weeks.
As is such my playlist is:
Gorillaz Demon Days-everyday.all the time. I dare you not to like Dare-ecstatic!.
The Bravery-eponymous album
Foo Fighters- In your honour disc 2.
Scissor Sisters
Ibrahim Ferrer-Ibrahim Ferrer.He passed away this month. God bless.
Supposedly,i have a date pending sometime this weekend and a girl's night out next Friday. Let's have some fun now people. I need to live vicariously through all of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»