Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

crushed

It's peculiar how i come across as bitter when people talk to me and ask me to open up my mind to being in a relationship. There's not very many people i want to spend time with.

Not that i don't find people interesting;that's not it. What my well meaning friends and relatives mean is actually engaging in maybe a romantic (whatever the fuck that is) relationship.It's just that i'm tired.

Tired of investing time,energy and emotions when there's not enough of me to go around. I'm tired to just give and give and give my time and effort and get stupid answers. I'm tired of never finding a person who'll invest as much in me as i do with anyone i'm particularly interested in. I wish i could just stop bothering.

I think Proust had so many things spot on. He was right when Men only want the unattainable. He was right when he said that they only appreciate a woman when they've not got her. So today,yet another boy has made me cry. And maybe it's time i should be more selfish and realize that he doesn't really give a shit. And that aside from certain friends,some members of my family,no one really does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»