Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Bitchin'

Well,it's my first night today. I had a weird schedule this past week. I did three nights starting friday last week,had monday to wednesday off and two days on. Now,i'm to do another two nights. However,i rather work at night anyway. I like my days off.

I think i had a rather relaxing time off. For once,no locums. I think i am a bit addicted to work!. I just slept, did errands, saw movies and hung out with my aunt. She's recovering after a knee replacement op.

I got a call 2 days ago from an ex-employer. He had kindly let me rent out a room earlier in June. However, i did not move in as it was filthy. There was smelly water, insects,bird feathers and droppings and dust. Plus,my gran started to get all sorts of aches and problems because she was so worried about me moving out. So,i stayed at grans and at the hospital this past month.

Now,he wants me out but he wanted me to clean out his condo. I text messaged him and said it was absolutely filthy ...but in the end i thought what the hell,let's clean it up. So,i did that today. Well,i hired someone who did a fabulous job cleaning it!.
Tomorrow would be a good day to hang out with Reena and pick up my tickets to the Canadian Grads Annual Dinner. I know Bangsar is so cliche but i like it. I think Hartamas Square on any given night is way more pretentious.

I was a bit peeved last week. A certain friend called up a month ago all excited about her birthday and we made plans and shit. Her birthday comes, i text her and stuff and she doesn't bother to reply. Next thing i know another friend (her "best friend") texts me and says why i didn't hang out on this girl's birthday?. Duh. We're like so old and obviously the answer is i'm not welcomed.

The thing is i am a bit of a workaholic. I like my job a lot. I like going to work. I feel safe there. However,if someone wants me to hang,i will.

Unfortunately, when i do try to call up folks. Usually it's nope, sorry can't hang. I've sort of decided that if i ask 2-3 times and it's still no,i'm not gonna bother asking no more. Might as well go alone. If i don't feel it's safe,i won't go out.

In fact, last Monday i was suppose to drive a friend over to her new place. I was okay with the fact that i wouldn't get to sleep after my night shift. I text-ed the person on Sunday. Turns out she hadn't bothered to tell me that her bf would drive her instead. I guess i kinda lost it at that point. I just feel that there's no point bothering with people if they only need you for certain things/times only. Got new mates,no need for old boring ones. Whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»