Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Gods,i'll admit it here. I'm a terrible procrastinator.Let's face it,eventhough i will square off with any jerk who pisses me off;if possible i would try to avoid doing so...I really don't like confrontations.

Of course,if me mum reads this she may say "Ha!". As in sheer disbelief. But,it's actually quite true.For example,i've put off "discussing" with my bosses why i'd rather die/do orthopedics/do 3 months of BTS rather than do Cardiology. I mean it's electrical hence i like it. However, the team in HUKM are fucking twats. I'd rather collapse by the roadside and have a DNR order rather than have them take care of me. I hate each and everyone of those smarmy, arrogant, short bastards in Cardiology. I despise their know-it-all attitude and general condescension towards the Emergency department staff. Fact is,if i could make sure they all get the Marburg virus i would definitely do it. Twats.


It's with this reason that i actually feel chest pain when i think i have to do Cardiology. Of course, gotta be professional so i've to make up a somewhat reasonable excuse to the bosses. They like seeing me all fired up-it's amusing and they like to see me put down assholes from other departments. In fact, they enjoy seeing me verbally maim whatever jerk that pisses me off. Then, they'll get on the line and join in the fun. I digress.

I've got a mate who's keen on doing Cardiology-thank god. Hopefully,i can put an altruistic spin on it...


Today was a good day. Met one of my cousins from Oz. Haven't met this chap in maybe 20 years?. Wouldn't recognize him if i had passed him in the streets. He looks so Gwailo it ain't funny. Seems an allright chappie though not as weedy as when he was younger. Wonder how my cuz Jane looks like now?. And Richard?. The only mental picture i have is him as a really cute lil kid. S'cool having cousins so different than you are.Even better is.....i walked 12000 steps.Yay!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»