Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, June 15, 2006

One more hurdle

Spunkeymonkey does another leap...

so,the last hurdle is tonight. Have to go to my parents' place. Grandma insists. Ugh. Although i have their tacit agreement that i may go on my holiday:-how demeaning and insulting having to have someone's permission to go on holiday!. Of all of the fr****** medieval things.

As agreed,i tried to change my flight back to an earlier date. No go. Will have to call Air asia. This totally sucks because it not only ruins my holiday,it ruins my friends' holidays as well. On this,i feel terrible. Time and time again,since i was in school,my parenst have restricted my life. don't do this,don't do that,Don't,Don't,Don't. I abhor it.

why do people have children?. Why bother if you want absolute control all the time?. Why bother if you want a robot?. if i was capable of hate,i would hate them for bringing me into this world and then making it hell. I do not think i ASKED to be born.

No comments: