Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, April 17, 2006

bitching to Zack

zack,

my mspacehttp://www.myspace.com/battlemonkey78


it's so difficult to check my mail and your page!.computers stall and then crash. yesterday night,i had texted my bf as we had planned to meet up aftr i finish work. however,he said he was at his friend's watching soccer.naturally,i thought he had forgotten all about me coming over. So,i texted back and said that's fine,i have your keys and i'll drop off your stuff..enjoy the game. He says not to worry as he has enough money (he left his wallet in my car) so he can get it much later. However,since i had promised and didn't really have any other time i was going to go over to his place anyway. Besides,i had a huge bar of chocolate for him and if i didn't send it over i might succumb and eat it myself.

I go over,he's still watching the soccer game at his mate's. Next door there's a mamak (indian muslim) stall so i go there to eat. He cycles over and says he's upset i didn't call and tht i was annoying. He had rushed back to his place i hopes i may come anyway.went upstairs,saw that i had left all th things for him and then rushed over hoping i was still eating. While we were chatting h finally receives the text message i sent much earlier and feels sheepish that he was all upset.

this does happen to us from time to time.most of the time i tell myself he really does have poor short term memory. and it's hard for me to tall when he's upset or not because he's laidback. partly,it's my fault.i have been burned so many times,that sometimes i have to remind myself that this is mark.he has been good to me.he has been kind and considerate and caring and supportive. That he's not all those other blokes who were self absorbed and selfish.

it's just i'm skittish and too cautious you know.i never was but the last 2 relationships were horrible. This is good and i'd like it to last for a while.If i don't muck it up.

at the moment i am listening to amadou and mariam.good stuff.

as i have always said,it would be nce if you were here and we could gossip.i'm a terrible giggler (is there such a word?) and would be in helpless laughter and tears at anything remotely funny. it would be nice.

No comments: