Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Como estas?

I was bleary eyed going in to work at 7a.m today.Had stayed up till 230 reading de Lint's new newford collection.

I was team leader again. Lives saved:countless. You see so many people everyday. i work everyday. If i have a day off,i go out,meet people i like, but then i'll always pick up a part-time job anyway.

today,i got off work at 2p.m. Went to the beautician and then the hairdressers. Pleasantly falling asleep while i have a treatment done when i get a call. It's Rashid.

R:Dian,can you cover me at the clinic?.
D:Today?
R:yep.It's at 6 p.m (he calls me at 545).
D:Sure dude.

It's automatic. I can say no but i'm like ooooh work.

Sad,i know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»